Applause Core Framework v1.6.7 Release Notes – 2/22/2017
Applause is excited to announce the release of v1.6.7. This release is primarily focused on high level architecture refactoring to support a Page Object Factory and a Locator Factory Pattern for Native, Web, and Mobile Web tests. Also included is support for real device testing on Test Objects device lab, support for Sauce Mobile Web testing, screenshot logging support for new dashboard enhancements, and several bug fixes. Please note that this is a breaking change and requires some reconfiguration of current projects.
- Added support for Page Factory Pattern for Mobile and Web Tests
- Added support for Locator Factory Pattern for Mobile and Web Test
- Added Browser Profile Support for Firefox on Sauce and BrowserStack and moved Profile support to driver config json files.
- Added full support for interaction with Test Object lab real devices for Native and Mobile Web tests
- Added full support for Sauce Mobile Web on emulators and simulators
- Added Native JS Hover Function
- Added ability to allow SauceConnect Tunnel identifier
- Updated framework ScreenshotManager classes to log screen shots to API endpoints for better reporting
- Updated default TestNGListner to pull test tags value from the currently running context
- Fixes for issue where AbstractPageChunk.getElement() doesn’t properly wait 30 seconds
- Fixes for issue where ChunkFactory doesn’t properly invoke waitUntilVisible()
Applause Core Framework v1.5.0 Release Notes – 7/22/2016
Applause is excited to announce the release of v1.5.0. This release is primarily focused on high level architecture refactoring, a deprecation of several driver management patterns, and a move to using 100% configured drivers. Please note that this is a breaking change and requires some reconfiguration of current projects.
- Refactored Framework to be DriverWrapper rooted
- DriverWrapper is now the top level object and each driver wrapper is configured and points to its own Driver object, Snapshot Manger, its own query helper, and its on synchronization helper.
- This allows us to now execute test sessions with multiple drivers operating within each sessions for multi headed tests.
- Added in Support for configured drivers supporting BrowserStack (Web and MobileWeb), TestDroid (Native ClientSide and ServerSide), DeviceCloud (Native ClientSide and ServerSide), SauceLabs (Native, Web, and MobileWeb) and AWS (ServerSide Native)
- Removed all references to “browser” and replaced with “driver”
- Removed all client side driver objects and code for TestDroid connection. These are now configured as JSON files.
Applause Core Framework v1.4.19 Release Notes – 6/13/2016
Applause is excited to announce the release of v1.4.19. This release is primarily a performance optimization release for web based automation tests. The following key changes are included:
- Implemented the ability to set the web element time out value by setting the JVM property webElementTimeOutSeconds.
- The expected value of this parameter is an integer representing the maximum number of seconds to wait for a web element to be displayed before failing the test.
- The default value is 30 seconds.
- Optimized getWebElement() call to only suspend thread execution if element is not gettable.
- Optimized WebElementQueryHelper to only inject sizzle if jQuery and custom jQuery is not available.
- Added additional debug metrics to output the total summation of implicit wait times during test execution