Applause Core Framework v1.4.19 Release Notes – 6/13/2016
Applause is excited to announce the release of v1.4.19. This release is primarily a performance optimization release for web based automation tests. The following key changes are included:
- Implemented the ability to set the web element time out value by setting the JVM property webElementTimeOutSeconds.
- The expected value of this parameter is an integer representing the maximum number of seconds to wait for a web element to be displayed before failing the test.
- The default value is 30 seconds.
- Optimized getWebElement() call to only suspend thread execution if element is not gettable.
- Optimized WebElementQueryHelper to only inject sizzle if jQuery and custom jQuery is not available.
- Added additional debug metrics to output the total summation of implicit wait times during test execution