Course 1: What is the Applause Platform?
Learn about the different features of the Applause platform.
The Applause platform is a product management tool that enables all testing related tasks.
Define your products, create test cycles and securely upload builds to be tested by our tester community.
Review and vet testing results submitted by the tester community. You can work with your Applause management team to get all approved results exported to your bug tracking system.
All testing results of your product like issue reports, test cases, test reviews and analytics on them are always available to you, detailed and aggregated.
Chat with the people working for you to get more information, provide additional directions and get advice on fine tuning your testing strategy.
Review your favorite testers and their achievements. Favorite testers are the testers you set as favorite when they contribute consistently and effectively to your projects.
With AQS it is easy to see how your quality is trending over time and to determine which factors are impacting your release quality. Leveraging years of historical quality data along with your testing results, we create a customized quality score for each build your company releases. You can view analytics, identify trends and verify coverage to make informed decisions.
Once your engagement with Applause has started, an account will be created for you to access the Applause platform.
- Open the welcome email you received from Applause.
- Click the link to confirm your email address. This link will only be available for 24 hours.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. You will receive a new email from Applause.
- Open the email and click the link to set up a new password for your account.
- Once the new password is set successfully, the Applause platform will be opened.
Note: Whitelist the Applause email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure you won't miss any emails from Applause.