Get the latest updates and feature improvements from the DX team.
- See the Archive of all Previous Release Updates
May 11th, 2017
First, prepare you eyes. We now have…. COLOR in our app!
Much more than color though, we’re rolling out an updated design which begins the process of aligning with a new Applause brand already visible on Applause.com
We understand it’s all about the results. As such, we’ve continued building out our capabilities on this front.
Building onto the previously release features showing “summary level” data of all participant inputs across a project, we now have some nice visuals:
- Bar charts – for showing task completion, as well as showing responses from questions with multiple (checkbox) answers.
- Pie charts – for showing % of participants who completed a journey, as well as showing responses from questions with a single choice answer (radio buttons)
- Free text responses
- A “gallery” view of images and video inputs from participants, allowing you to go from one to the next very easily.
- Ability to download images/videos
DX Companion App Updates
Preparation for Bug Reporting and Push Notifications (not released yet).
- Working toward allowing bug reporting in journeys
- Also some behind the scenes work related to receiving push notifications
Push Notification Settings:
- Participants will soon be able to set notifications as they desire:
Pause and Restart Video
- If a Participant has something sensitive, for example, as part of the workflow they are recording, they can pause and resume the video. We stitch it together seamlessly for you.