Adding a new user to your account is a quick and easy process that can be handled from your account Dashboard in the Applause platform.
To begin, after logging in, click the 3-lined ‘hamburger’ icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
This will expand the left side dashboard menu. At this point, you’ll need to click your name at the bottom of this menu.
Clicking your name will present you with a series of account management options. To add a user, click on User Management.
The User Management page will allow you to add users to your company, and assign them to specific projects. To begin, click the +New Teammate button in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Account Info modal panel will appear, and will allow you to enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Allow user to manage other user accounts and team assignments
- Check this box if you’d like the new user to be an administrator for your company
- Team Roles
- This dropdown will allow you to set what role the new user will fulfill on the different products for your company. By default, the only role that will be set will be for the ‘All users’ dropdown.
- Collaborator: A user you who will be able to view the product, as well as work on the product, answering questions and editing the cycle if need be.
- Owner: The person who will be running the product from your organization. They’ll be the main point of contact for the product.
- Viewer: A person you want to have insight into the product – this can be for a variety of reasons, from a new employee who you want to familiarize with the Applause platform, to an executive who wants to see a high level view of how the testing is going.
- None: By default, this is option for all products. Leaving this as None will not let the new user see that product in their list of active products in the Applause platform.