Initial Password Setting/Resetting
To initiate your platform account’s initial password setting (or resetting), please navigate to platform.applause.com and click “Forgot Password?”. Enter your account’s email address and submit.
- This process needs to be done completely from a regular browser tab, NOT a private/Incognito browser. This includes requesting the password reset email and opening the reset link/URL.
- The link can expire for the following reasons …
- More than 2 hours has elapsed since the password reset email was requested.
- You have navigated to the password reset link URL more than one time.
Clicking Email Hyperlink for Password Setting/Resetting Doesn’t Work
- If you experience issues in the password setting (or resetting), please try copy/pasting the provided URL into a new browser tab. DO NOT click the email’s hyperlink as some email clients have been known to alter the URL when clicking the link directly.
Other Errors Encountered When Clicking Password Set/Reset Link
- Once you’ve set, or reset, your password and you click the link to login, some users see the error below. Typically, you can simply go to the login page and login w/ your password you just set. Please try a private/incognito browser tab if a regular one isn’t working.
If you are still having issues, please contact support.