The Applause Platform currently supports integration with over a dozen [ilink url=”https://help.applause.com/working-with-bug-tracking-system-bts-integration-connectors/”]Bug Tracking Systems[/ilink]. If the tool you use is not on this list, you still have a few options to easily extract bug information out of the Applause Platform.
- [ilink url=”http://help.applause.com/exporting-bugs-to-bts-via-email/”]The Email Connector[/ilink]: This option allows you to export bugs via email. Most tracking systems offer the ability to configure a special email inbox that can then create a ticket when an email is sent to that address.
- [ilink url=”http://help.applause.com/how-do-i-integrate-with-webhooks/”]Webhooks[/ilink]: Webhooks allows you to push bug details directly to an external URL.
- Export to CSV: You can export lists of bugs into a standard CSV format, which you can then import into your own BTS.
Additionally, for the integration options we currently support, there are a few limitations of which to be aware.
- We only support basic authentication at this time, so if your BTS instance uses two-step authentication, it will not be able to integrate
- Two-way integration is not currently supported, meaning:
- We cannot automatically send non-Applause-discovered bugs to the Applause Platform or through the Applause Bug Fix Verification
- Comments or other updates made within your BTS will not push to or update the Applause-discovered bug in the Applause Platform
- You cannot approve or reject Applause-discovered bugs directly within your BTS interface