Project Manager (PM)
The Applause project managers (or PMs) are Applause employees who work to be your guides for getting the most out of testing your software with Applause. Not only do they know software testing in and out, they also know best practices for using the Applause platform and interacting with the Applause community.
Your project manager can help you with just about anything related to software testing and Applause, but more importantly they know about details like:
- How to write test cycles that will deliver the best results
- How to get the most from bug reports
- Which members of our community will perform the best for your product testing
Besides being experts in everything Applause and testing related, your project manager can also be a strategic asset in planning your future testing. Project Managers are your resource for figuring out how Applause can be a solution to your testing headaches. Applause PMs are often able to solve the testing problems that you never even considered.
When they’re not solving testing problems, your project manager can also help you with technical support issues. If a PM doesn’t know the right answer, they’ll find someone who does.
Custom Success Manager (CSM)
Your Customer Success Manager is your primary account manager who will work with you on any and all account related questions or issues. They can also offer insight into other available Applause solutions that might further benefit you and your app quality management.
Test Team Lead (TTL)
Test Team Leads are community members with extra responsibilities within a test cycle. In particular, they:
- Help the Project Manager provide real-time oversight of testers with each test cycle
- Vet reports looking for missing data, scope creep, and other tester questions
- Provide feedback to both you and the PM about bug reports from other testers
- Are often an expert in their field, for the particular test type (i.e. Functional, Usability, etc.)
TTLs are our best testers, and they have earned their positions as community leaders based on their track records. They have also received extra scrutiny and training from Applause.
One note: TTLs may change from test cycle to test cycle. As such, remember that your primary point of contact with uTest is your Project Manager and not the TTL.
Members of Applause Tester Community. Applause Testers:
- Are all experienced QA professionals with an average of 6 years experience
- Were all vetted by Applause upon their joining the Applause Community, and are all rated based on their performance on past projects (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Rated)
- Were selected specifically because they meet the test cycle’s requirements (e.g. device, OS, geographic location, native language speaker)
Note: Applause Testers are contracted by Applause and are not Applause employees.