- Login to your Jira instance with an admin account.
- Press on the gear on the top-right corner and choose ‘System’.
- Choose ‘WebHooks’ on the left menu (under ‘Advanced’).
- Click on ‘Create a WebHook’.
- Fill the field as follow:
Name: “Applause Notification Hook for ” and your product name.
URL: “https://bts.applause.com/api/applause/v1/jira?apikey=” and set the apikey you get on the WebHook creation dialog when saving an Applause product with 2-way integration enabled.
Events: 1. check the issue updated event.
- In the text box enter a JQL for filtering by your project and issue type.
It should be like: “project = YOUR_PROJECT_KEY_HERE & issueType = YOUR_ISSUE_TYPE_HERE”
For most our customers the issue type is ‘Bug’.
The Webhook form should look like:
- Click on ‘Create’ button.